Location: Tanners Yard, London Bridge, SE1
Client: Howark Design – Interior designer
Project Length: 10 weeks
Project Brief: Refurbishing a warehouse style apartment in an old Tannery. Client wanted to modernise the flat and create a larger bathroom and open kitchen living room.
Work Carried Out:
- Strip out of kitchen and bathroom
- Amend layout to accommodate new kitchen location and bathroom
- Remove partitioning and adjust layout to second bedroom
- Sand and stain floor throughout
- Bespoke kitchen installation
- Bespoke joinery in second bedroom and main bedroom.
- Sand and stain existing wood floor
- Bespoke hand rail and spindles installed in second bedroom