St Anns Crescent
Location: St. Ann's Crescent, Wandsworth, SW18
Type: Residential design and build
Project Length: 8 weeks
Project Brief: Build of a roof terrace after gaining planning permission, redesign and installation of new kitchen with new flooring and redecoration throughout the flat.
Challenges: Access via the rear garden of the ground floor flat was not possible, so a scaffold tower was erected to allow all materials to be passed through the front three living room windows. A scaffold handrail was bolted around the rear of the terrace to ensure a safe working area for all contractors whilst terrace works were carried out.
Work Carried Out:
- planning permission obtained to build a roof terrace off the kitchen window
- dormer created and bespoke staircase installed
- steel beams and supports installed on the terrace in conjunction with structural engineer’s specification
- kitchen layout remodelled and new kitchen installed
- quartz worktops and integrated appliances installed throughout
- LED downlighters and uplighters fitted in kitchen, living room and terrace
- new engineered oak wood floor and carpet fitted throughout
- glass screening installed on mezzanine
- full redecoration carried out throughout