New Cavendish Street
Location: New Cavendish Street, Marylebone, W1G
Type: Residential design and build
Project Length: 3 weeks
Project Brief: To improve the use of the bathroom and make it more practical for our client’s daily use, incorporating a separate shower and roll-top bath.
Challenges: During the winter months, the bathroom was extremely cold, so it was a priority to look at improving the warmth of the room.
With these points in mind, our focus was on the layout, storage solutions, heat improvements and lighting plan.
Work Carried Out:
- strip out existing suite, walls and floor
- raise floor to accommodate plumbing
- supply and fit bespoke vanity unit and marble top
- supply and fit new shower, bath, pan and sink
- install new pocket door system
- tile floor, walls and shower tray
- design and install new lighting system
- install underfloor heating
- fully insulate the walls, ceiling and floor