New Cavendish Street
Location: New Cavendish Street, Marylebone, W1G
Client: Jeremy James and Co
Project Length: 16 weeks
Project Brief: The external and internal refurbishment of the common areas of a residential building split in to four flats.
Work Carried Out:
- Rewire common areas, including new distribution boards and new lighting scheme throughout.
- Smoke alarm and emergency lighting installation throughout
- New video door BPT entry system
- Scaffold at rear and front elevation to enable decoration, cleaning and roofing repairs
- Specialist stone cleaning
- Bird netting installation
- Brick and pointing repairs
- French polish entrance double door set
- Bespoke timber letter organiser for main entrance, spray finished.
- Thames water to install a new incoming mains to the building. New carpet throughout
- Decoration of all external and interna common area parts